All you need in one App
Travel with S-Cape and you will have all your trip information in one App.
Besides the roadbook you will receive before your trip, we will also give you access to your trip in a navigation App. This App will allow you to follow the routes with the GPS activated, but also to check all the daily information on the roadbook. That is very useful when travelling by bike.
We always recommend to bring a powerbank with you so your phone doesn't run off of battery, but you will also be able to use the app in offline mode, what will safe you a lot of batetery during the routes.
At the moment we are using two different apps, ActiveNav, developed specially for us, and Guibo, with some new features to improve the travel experience. You will be informed about the app and how to use about a month prior the start of your trip, when you will receive your travel documents.
ActiveNav is the app that will enable you to follow your daily cycling or hiking routes in an easy and intuitive way
The navigation features include:
- Offline navigation. Mobile data not required after initial download
- Accurate GPS tracks
- Autorotation of the maps
- Daily route summary and elevation chart
- Panorama of the track and at street level
- Alarm and vibration that alerts you in case you go off track.
- Emergency SMS button with position coordinates
- Possibility to record and take georeferenced photos of problems on route alerting fellow travelers
- Hotel information
- Points of interest along the way
- Historical background
GUIBO is the app that will enable you to follow your daily cycling or hiking routes in an easy and intuitive way
The essentials to take with you
A fully charged smartphone or tablet (iPhone, iPad or Android)
The "GUIBO" travel app
The code to unlock your trip
A fully charged external battery (power bank)
A waterproof smartphone holder