How to book
Find your trip, select the travel dates and travel partners, and book the tour.
- Fill in the booking form on the website selecting start date, room and any extra service you would like to add
- No deposit in advance is required at this stage*
- Once we receive the request, we inmediatelly start working on your booking
- Once confirmed, we will ask you for a 20% deposit to secure your booking *
- You can now arrange the rest of your holidays
- The balance will be paid 6 weeks before the start of your trip
- We send you all the travel documents by email so you have time to check them
- Start your self-guided trip with S-Cape Travel. You can contact us 24/7
* For last minute bookings made within 45 days before the start of the tour, a deposit of 20% in advance will be asked. This will be fully refunded in case we can not confirm the booking due to availability.
Doubts before booking?
If yo have any question about the booking process or about any of our trips, you can always contact us by phone, +34 985 84 64 55, email firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form.
All our bookings are subjected to our Terms and Conditions
Is my booking always directly confirmed?
- No, all bookings are made 'on request.' This means that we'll first have to contact all accommodations to see if space is available on the dates you've chosen. If one of the accommodations is fully booked up, we'll contact you to discuss alternatives.
What happens after my booking request is approved?
- You will then receive an invoice and your travel contract by e-mail, with all the details on how to make your first payment.
How can I pay the deposit/balance?
- At the end of the invoce you will find our ank details for a bank transfer.If you prefer to pay by credit card, ask us for a secure payment link once you have checked the confirmation file.
How do I organise my flights/train/ferry?
- You must book your transport yourself or through your local travel agent. Be sure to book your tickets only after you have received the final confirmation for your S-Cape tour. That way you'll be sure of the arrival and departure dates and all the services confirmed.
If I book arrival/departure transfer witth S-Cape, do I need to call the taxi driver?
- It is all arranged with S-Cape. If you have booked oprional transfers with us, we will ask you for your travel details to inform the taxi driver. They will be then waiting for you at the airport/station with a board with your name or the S-Cape logo.
How can I find out what transportation options are available to reach my first hotel?
- Within each trip, there is a 'Practical Information' tab where you can check what means of transportation you can take and where to find schedules and fares.
In what kind of hotels will I stay?
- Most of the hotels on our trips have a comfort level of 3 (a category we call "Comfortable"). The rooms have private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- These are generally high-quality, comfortable family-run hotels, although some accommodations may be a bit more basic to allow our itineraries to go off the beaten tourist path.
- We prioritize service quality, cleanliness, and safety over the hotel facilities themselves; at S-Cape, a warm welcome and a comfortable bed hold more value than large TVs or minibars.
- We prefer small, family-run hotels that typically offer a more personal touch, and we also contribute to ensuring that accommodation expenses directly benefit the local economy.
- We choose hotels that offer dinners but where dining is an option, not an obligation. We appreciate flexible hotels where guests can decide whether they prefer to dine elsewhere, as sometimes the menus at accommodations can be somewhat limited.
- The selection of each accommodation is based on the available options in the locality where we plan to stay, usually chosen because it fits the itinerary of the trip and not the other way around. That's why sometimes they are simple guesthouses.