Ordesa walking trip
- The Great Canyon of Ordesa, the most beautiful gorge of the Spanish Pyrenees
- A real alpine hiking experience for all ages; mountain pastures and river valleys with exuberant Atlantic vegetation
- Deciduous forests of beech, oak, and maple trees which display spectacular colours in autumn
- Accommodation in a good hotel, where family rooms are available (*)
- Well-marked and easy to follow walks
- Documentation and maps to make it easier for you to self-drived routes independently
(*) Standard package with 6-night stay in a hotel in Torla, but with option of spending the last 2 nights in a hostel in Nerín instead. Ask for adiscount!